“Winning the Paid Search Game”
This hands-on, intensive half-day seminar is designed to kick your paid search campaign performance into high gear. Led by authors and globally
recognized speakers Andrew Goodman (Winning Results with Google AdWords) and Mona Elesseily (Mastering Panama).
A combination of the latest tips and techniques, insights into the principles driving profitable campaigns today, and hands-on custom workshop sessions using live campaigns. A small-group setting ensures personalized attention to your marketing objectives.
We’ll cover such topics as:
- The different PPC techniques for Google, MSN and Yahoo!
- Learn platform differences and how to get the best bang on the big three search engines.
- How to generate killer ad copy and leave with ads to use in your campaigns.
- Ad copy testing methods – from A/B to multivariate testing
- How to outsmart competitors with advanced keyword research techniques.
- How to set bids so you’re not overpaying for clicks
- Helpful third-party tools that make PPC management easier/less time consuming
- And much more!
When: 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m., Thursday, May 15, 2008
Where: Westin Harbour Castle Hotel, Toronto, Ontario
Who can profit? Anyone responsible for online marketing campaigns – especially those looking to learn direct response methodologies as they are manifested through user keyword searches. It’s the world’s fastest and most exacting marketing “lab”!
SPACES ARE LIMITED. Register now to avoid disappointment!