The Canadian Marketing Association is looking for speakers – marketing and business professionals – to make the 2009 CMA National Convention education program stronger than ever. We intend to provide a learning experience that is relevant and stimulating with information that all marketing professionals can use right away.
FOUR REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD SPEAK AT THE CMA NATIONAL CONVENTION
- Play a key role in Canada’s largest marketing convention.
- Showcase your most successful business stories and case studies.
- Contribute to the marketing world’s "knowledge bank".
- Gain a high level of professional visibility and national exposure.
Does your business have a story that should be told? Share your experience and case studies at the CMA National Convention, April 27-29, 2009 in Toronto.
The CMA National Convention & Trade Show is the number one event where senior marketing decision – makers learn, network, get inspired and solve challenges.
SUBMIT YOUR SPEAKER PROPOSAL BY OCTOBER 15, 2008
To submit a proposal, simply download a speaker proposal form and send your completed proposal to Jeanette Soo, Manager, Conventions & Special Events via fax at 416-441-4062 or by e-mail email@example.com.
We are looking for speakers on the following topics:
- Creativity and Creative Thinking
- Open Innovation & Ideation
- Emerging Trends/Media
- Mobile Applications
- Workforce Management
- Global Marketing
- Innovative Direct Marketing
- The Green Environment
Speaker selections are already in process, so don’t delay. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Jeanette at 416-644-3763 (or 1-800-267-8805 ext. 224).Follow us!