Search Terms that Led People to OneDegree This Week
- "Pig in a Python" – I’m sure Michael Garrity has something to say about that.
- "Recommended Domain" – we have a LOT of advice on domains!
- "a ride to hell in six steps degrees" – no comment.
- "are chipmunks consumers" – well, Simon Smith, are they?
- "endless shoes" – every girl’s dream, right Jon Lax?
- "where in sao paulo can you find nudity" – not on a naked billboard, that for sure!
- "Team Building Cartoons" – (pssst … leave a comment and let Rob Cottingham know how much we miss his Noise to Signal cartoons!)
Thanks to Our Sponsors!
- PromoPosts: Commune Media shares some thoughts on comparative language in your marketing copy (Make sure you read the comments – some great discussion!)
- Job Openings: Project Manager at Teehan & Lax
Reminder – A Few Books left in the Mini Book Expo – Business Edition
In case you haven’t claimed a book yet, we still have a few titles left. The basics: claim it in the comments, publisher sends it to you, you read it, you write a review, we publish it here. Simple! MBEBE closes October 30, 2008.
Seen on Canadian Marketing Blogs
- Rebecca Atkinson shares 5 Questions to Ask Yourself about Seasonality Trends
- Jacquelyn Corbett Cyr wonders how we’ll be smartening our ad spend
- Sonia Carreno discusses how businesses can harness user-generated content
- Dave Fleet recommends you Ask 4 Questions Before Suing Bloggers
Releases, Announcements and News
- Microsoft Launched Canadian ad network
- RedFlagDeals launches Scarlett, an online boutique for women of all ages
- Due to an email snafu and to Mercury being in retrograde, we missed including Adam Oliveira’s comments in our "Overhyped or Next Big Thing – Inside the Marketers’ Studio" this week. We’ve updated the post to include his thoughts on Future Digital Marketing Platforms.
This Week’s Video Meme
We hope everyone has a Happy Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend! And make sure you get out and vote on Tuesday!Follow us!