Business metrics do a great job summarizing the past. But if you want to predict how customers will respond in the future, there is one place to turn: Predictive analytics.
By learning from your abundant historical data, predictive analytics provides the marketer something beyond standard business reports and sales forecasts: actionable predictions for each customer. These predictions encompass all channels, both online and off, foreseeing which customers will buy, click, respond, convert or cancel.
Predictive Analytics for Business, Marketing and Web is a concentrated training program that includes interactive breakout sessions and a brief hands-on exercise. In two days, we cover:
- The techniques, tips and pointers you need in order to run a successful predictive analytics and data mining initiative
- How to strategically position and tactically deploy predictive analytics and data mining at your company
- How to bridge the prevalent gap between technical understanding and practical use
- How a predictive model works, how it's created and how much revenue it generates
- Several detailed case studies that demonstrate predictive analytics in action and make the concepts concrete
- NEW TOPIC: Five Ways to Lower Costs with Predictive Analytics
Visit http://www.emetrics.org/predictiveanalytics/ for full workshop details.
Dates: April 2 – 3, 2009
Location: Toronto Mariott Eaton Centre, 525 Bay St. Toronto
Register by March 17 to take advantage of the Early Bird price – plus, save a further 10% when you enter promo code "ONE10". Register today!