Many Thanks to Our Sponsors! Their Upcoming Events:
- The eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit in Toronto and SMX Search Analytics in Toronto. They are being held March 29 to April 1.
- Predictive Analytics seminar is being held April 2-3, 2009.
- nextMEDIA is being held in Banff, June 5-7, 2009. Come for the speakers and business opportunities. Stay for the mountains and the spa. Early bird rate is on til April 8.
Updates on Us:
- We have a new Twitter handle (@onedegree) and new Twitter editors. And they have been tweeting up a storm. Check it out!
- Barb Sawyers is a new contributor this week with her series on Creating Sustainable Content. Part 1 and Part 2 were published this week; Part 3 will be published next week. Welcome, Barb!!
- And don't forget, today is the last day to enter to Win a Palm Centro!
- Our piece on adamo.com hit techmeme (and I have the giant (500K) screenshot to prove it :)!
The latest in web services
- (via NewTeeVee) March Madness airs live on YouTube. I guess I'm old school because I'm watching the NCAA Championships on HDTV as I compile this Week in Review for y'all.
- (via ReadWriteWeb) Streamy is the new hotness in social media aggregation. Here come the desktop clients that aggregate all your social networks.
- (via Mashable) Twitter grows 1,382 percent year-over-year and is up to 7 million unique visitors (Feb. 09)
- (via Micro Persuasion) Steve Rubel says Twitter is peaking.
From the OneDegree Blogroll
- Mitch Joel at Six Pixels of Separation offers 6 tips for optimizing your digital footprint.
- Dean over at BRASSmedia highlights numbers from ComScore – 88 percent of Canadians who use the Internet viewed a video online in January.
- Jay Moonah talks about the risk of counting on free hosted services that may come and go on his Media Driving podcast.
- Phil Barrett declares the latest update from Facebook a usability failure on his blog burning the bacon with barrett. He's not alone, according to TechCrunch, 94% of FB users don't like the redesign.
This week's video meme