We have a new contributor this week: An Nguyen who makes her debut by curating this week’s WIR post. Welcome, An!
Many Thanks to Our Sponsors & Advertisers!
Lots of great events going on!
- nextMEDIA is being held in Banff, June 5-7, 2009.
- Search Engine Strategies returns to Toronto, June 8-10, 2009. OneDegree readers get a 15% discount!
- Start making plans for eTail East in Baltimore August 3-6, 2009!
This week’s WIR curator is An Nguyen.
Seen around the Blogosphere
- Time to work on your core! Shelley has some great reminders of what matters most in the current economic climate.
- 50 Cars or 1 Bus? Even though earth week was last week, I think this has a nice “green” message and a great example of effective advertising.
- Online Video Advertising is taking off, whether you embrace it or not. Seth as a good entry this week on it.
- ABC joins Hulu; could it eventually take the number one position from YouTube?
- Just in time for the NBA Play offs – iPhone users get access to games via The Score
- Turns out, ad agency BBDO is one of Chrysler’s unsecured creditors
This Week’s Video Meme
Even though I have never owned a Pontiac, I couldn’t help feel a tinge sad knowing the end is here for this brand. I guess it’s the way it is dying and not so much the death that is sad. Another victim of the sub prime, sort of.Follow us!