Join us on June 12 at the EPCOR CENTRE'S Jack Singer Concert Hall in Calgary for The Art of Sales – Selling in an Economic Downturn, presented by Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
In a downturn economy, customers will reassess their activities, suppliers and business relationships to see where they can increase efficiencies, streamline their business and find new ways to drive down costs.
Being prepared to sell in these tough times is a challenge all salespeople face. The Art of Sales presents a full day program with an exceptional line-up of best-selling authors, speakers, and sales experts that will provide you with best practices and proven tools to develop better relationships, work more efficiently and how to not only survive but thrive during this difficult time.
Speakers at this event include:
- Jeffrey Gitomer (New York Times Bestselling Author: The Little Red Book of Selling)
- Michael Port (New York Times Bestselling Author: The Contrarian Effect & Beyond Booked Solid)
- Julie Morgenstern (New York Times Bestselling Author: When Organizing Isn’t Enough)
- Jim Fannin (Author and Creator of the S.C.O.R.E.® Performance System)
Mention "onedegree.ca" when you call or register online to qualify for the special rate of $249! (regular rate $349).
Interested in attending The Art of Sales for free? One Degree is giving away a pair of general tickets to one lucky reader. Invite a colleague – send your two top salespeople – bring a student – it's up to you!
Here's how to enter:
- View the Art of Sales Calgary site and check out the speaker list.
- Leave a comment on this post by 5pm PST on Tuesday, May 26th telling us which speaker you're most interested in seeing and why.
- We'll announce the winner via random draw on Friday, May 29.
There will also be an Art of Sales event in Vancouver (October 19) and we'll be giving away a pair of tickets to it too. So if you're on the left coast, stay tuned!Follow us!