Blend360 is seeking a talented digital marketing and social media professional to compliment our agency in Toronto. The Account Director is responsible for managing projects, new business, as well as, executing programs for clients.
Provide client service:
- Develop understanding of client’s internal organization, business and sector
- Exhibit solid understanding of key client information including general business strategy, industry issues, products and services offered, key customers and competitors in the marketplace
- Interact effectively with clients when required
Manage projects effectively, working closely with creative teams:
- Keep account team abreast of timelines and deadlines
- Manage workload, meet deadlines, and pay attention to account details
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task across multiple accounts/projects
Assist/execute online marketing/social media programs:
- Such as email marketing campaigns, SEO/SEM, visibility audits, blogger outreach, online conversation research & monitoring, website and blog development,
- Conduct market research including using online services
- Assist in new business development as required
The Account Director must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments and deadlines. The Account Director must have solid experience with as many of the following: SEO/SEM, website development, blogger outreach, blogs, social networks, email marketing, research & monitoring.
The Account Director must have an intricate level of understanding of the role that the Internet plays in a clients communication mix. The Account Director must understand online media and be able to educate others about it effectively. He or she is expected to have a fundamental understanding of online media outreach assignments and apply experience and initiative in developing appropriate on-line media strategies.
How to Apply
Email – firstname.lastname@example.orgFollow us!