Becoming more creative is giving yourself permission to do things creatively. For some people, being creative involves trying not to be embarrassed by their own ideas. Some people are self-aware or confident enough to have fewer inhibitions and can just let their creative natures work, others need to work on it.
Surround yourself with people who support you and you will be even more creative. Read about other creative people and creative solutions, concentrating on the power of your own creative forces – these activities, combined with a belief in your own intuition and creative abilities, will help improve your confidence.
Believe in yourself.
Improve your creativity by:
- Reading books on creative thinking techniques and put them into practice
- Taking courses on creative thinking and put the ideas into practice.
- Keeping a daily journal and record your ideas, sketches, etc. as soon as you get them.
- Make sure you give the mind a rest and time for the subconscious to digest information.
- Be curious. Especially things that take you out of your comfort zone.
- Don't work too hard – you need time away from a problem to be creative after periods of intense focus.
Creativity is set of skills. By practicing, one can get better at using them.
Anything can be achieved by breaking it down into its component parts. Creativity requires patience and a willingness to work for a creative outcome rather than simply wait for enlightenment.
Set up an environment that encourages creative output, a comfortable space within which you feel non-threatened and able to create.
Creativity is an on-going process.Follow us!