Dr. Sheena Iyengar
The Art of Marketing – Canada's Marketing & Innovation Conference
Toronto | March 7th, 2011 | 9:00AM – 4:30PM
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Today's global market is consistently changing. How do you know what's happening now and how do you innovate and create marketing strategies to stay ahead of the curve?
The Art of Marketing brings thought leaders from around the globe and gives you direct access to cutting edge thinking and real world experience. On March 7th, 2011, join five internationally renowned bestselling authors and industry experts at Canada's #1 marketing conference.
Developed to answer the questions and challenges currently facing your organization, you'll learn…
- How to thrive in a world where anyone can, and is, saying whatever they want about your brands, products and services
- How to design a blueprint for competing with other organizations for customer attention, dollars, loyalty and effectively defeat competition
- Why storytelling is the most important business concept in the current marketplace
- The decision process, and the myriad influences that dictate purchasing choices
- What to ask before jumping off on any new initiative or project
- Why Twitter and Facebook are just tools and not a social media strategy
Through this exclusive offer, you can take advantage of our preferred pricing and SAVE $50 off the regular price by using the promo code DMAT.
PLUS – when you register 3 or more people, you'll save an additional $50 off each ticket!
Grab the VIP Pass and experience The Art of Marketing to its fullest!
The VIP Pass includes:
- Express VIP entrance
- Reserved premier seating in the first five rows
- Exclusive VIP lunch with access to select speakers
- Copies of featured best-selling books:
» Guy Kawasaki – Enchantment
» Jeffrey Hayzlett – The Mirror Test
» Gary Vaynerchuk – The Thank You Economy
» BONUS BOOK – Chip & Dan Heath – Switch
REGISTER NOW at www.theartofmarketing.ca or call us at 1.866.99.ART.OF
Use Promo Code - ONEDEGREE.