Campbell Dives Deeper Into Digital with Major Spending Hike
Campbell Soup Co.'s playbook for overcoming sluggish sales trends includes a lot more digital spending and less traditional advertising, including pulling some brands from TV altogether, executives said Wednesday. The soup, meals and beverage marketer has also launched a transparency program aimed at overcoming the mounting consumer distrust of big food companies.
Innovator360: One-Stop Portal for Digital & Social Media Trends, Innovations, and Ideas That Are Creating A Buzz Globally
NEW YORK, July 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Innovator360 is your ideation partner! Our solution helps you understand consumers better by supporting you with Trends, Innovations, Ideas that are creating buzz globally. Innovator360 provides consumer insights, data, and innovative case examples from the world's leading brands.This report answers the following key questions:
– How are brands adopting digital and social media within the organization?
– How marketers can formulate holistic social media marketing strategies?
– How are implementing digital and social media strategies?
– How do brands measure return on digital and social media investment?
– How are brands leveraging mobile, social commerce, video, game and display and social networks to achieve their marketing and organizational goals?
– What percentage of advertising budgets are allocated to digital, mobile based and social media initiatives?
Strategy: Driven by User Experience, Data & Brand
Building a sturdy house requires a well-conceived blueprint. The same is true for your digital business. Whether you are starting over or ''re-modeling'', our veteran technology and marketing consultants lay out a plan that will engage your customers and lift sales.