Our rewind of 2006 and fast forward to 2007, is still going. Chris Bryce shares his thoughts on the year past, and the year that has come.
1. Rewind – What trends in Internet marketing surprised you in 2006? The amount of attention that YouTube gets – it’s just a site the hosts Video – not that much of a mind blowing concept outside of the huge chuck of change Google paid for it.”
2. Rewind – Did you add any new tools to your online marketing toolkit in 2006? Yes, multiple analytic tools as each does a particular job well, also the use of Google Calendar for our office.
3. Fast Forward – What do you see as the biggest trends in Internet Marketing in 2007? Interactive Video which will slowing erode the amount to html we see… (maybe not in 2007 sorry 🙂
4. Fast Forward – At the end of 2007, what do you expect we’ll be looking back at as overhyped? Commercial Product Related Blogs ( sorry – yours is great and relevant – most are not)
5. Fast Forward – Any SPECIFIC predictions for 2007? Buy-outs, bubbles bursting, records broken, reputations toppled, break-out companies? Dotfusion, I hope. 🙂