Least Popular On One Degree This Week
These were the articles that got exactly one visit this week. Someone found them helpful, perhaps you should give them another look!
- Window Tinting Search Reveals Smart Use of Video
- What Hip-Hop Can Teach Us About Viral Marketing
- Straight from the Source – Do’s and Do Not Do’s of Blogger Relations
- The End of Cell Phones
- SEO Myths with WestJet’s Lyndsay Walker
Thanks to Our Sponsors!
- Commune Media shares another gem: Spark Your SEO with Synonyms
- Upcoming Events: Internet Marketing Conference ($50 off with OneDegree code!)
- Cool Gigs: Web Producer/Writer at PricewaterhouseCoopers
Seen on Canadian Marketing Blogs
- Chantelle Oliver tells us about Working Class 2.0
- Adele McAlear ponders the gift economy and social networks
- Dave Fleet shows small businesses the light
- June Li measures even when PPC campaigns are leaking
- Mitch Joel riffs on journalism as a conversation
Releases, Announcements and News
Hippopost (a Canadian company) launched a new Facebook application that lets you choose a picture from your FB account and send it as a real postcard to a friend. They cover the printing and postage – paid for by advertising on the card that you choose. (Via Corby Fine)
Yelp, a hyperlocal recommendation engine that is super-popular in the US, has made its way to Canada. Over a dozen cities are getting reviews of everything from restaurants to spas to all kinds of shopping. This easy to use recommendation engine is sure to be a hit up here. Brands big and small should check their listings on a regular basis! (Via TechVibes)
This Week’s Video Meme
"Analytics, at the end of the day, is going to be the endgame."
Eric Petersen? Avinash Kaushik? No. MC Hammer.
Enjoy the long weekend! We’ll see you on Tuesday!