Join us on March 26 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre for The Art of Sales – Selling in an Economic Downturn, presented by Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
In a downturn economy, customers will reassess their activities, suppliers and business relationships to see where they can increase efficiencies, streamline their business and find new ways to drive down costs.
Being prepared to sell in these tough times is a challenge all salespeople face. The Art of Sales presents a full day program with an exceptional line-up of best-selling authors, speakers, and sales experts that will provide you with best practices and proven tools to develop better relationships, work more efficiently and how to not only survive but thrive during this difficult time.
Speakers at this event include:
- Jeffrey Gitomer (New York Times Bestselling Author: The Little Red Book of Selling)
- Michael Port (New York Times Bestselling Author: The Contrarian Effect & Beyond Booked Solid)
- Julie Morgenstern (New York Times Bestselling Author: When Organizing Isn’t Enough)
- Frances Cole Jones (Author: How to Wow)
- Richard Robbins (CEO & Co-Founder of Rri)
Mention "onedegree.ca" when you call or register online to qualify for the special rate of $249! (regular rate $349).
Interested in attending The Art of Sales for free? One Degree is giving away a pair of tickets to one lucky reader. Invite a colleague – send your two top salespeople – bring a student – it's up to you!
Here's how to enter:
- Visit the Art of Sales Toronto site and check out the speaker list.
- Leave a comment on this post by 5pm PST on March 10 telling us which speaker you're most interested in seeing and why.
- We'll announce the winner via random draw on March 12.
Update: Whew – we have our winners: Lin (aka Muskoka), who could only use one ticket, so we then drew Orlena's name for the other. Congrats to both of you. Thanks to everyone for entering! And many thanks to the Art of Sales folks!!
There will also be The Art of Sales events in Montreal (May 4th) and Calgary (June 12th) and we'll be giving away a pair of tickets to each of those too. So stay tuned!