Our Twitter Team
It takes more than one person to bring you all those great tweets on @OneDegree! Meet our fabulous Twitterers:
Corby Fine – Toronto
Corby is a Toronto-based interactive marketing professional at Rogers Media
who holds the role Director, Web and Digital. Per his blog‘s moniker, he truly is a multitasker.
Managing a team of internet professionals, scores of projects, a family
with two kids (plus one fish and one dog) and always, ALWAYS trying to
network for the future can be daunting. Follow Corby on Twitter at @cfine.
Liz Hover – Winnipeg
Liz is a transplanted Londoner, now managing the website of the National Screen Institute, a Canadian film and television training organization in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Liz blogs at Diary of a Web Girl and her super-cute pup Sadie blogs at Sadie ShihTzu Social Media Puppy. As you would expect, Liz and Sadie tweet as well.
OneDegree HQ – Vancouver
You’ll also hear from Kate Trgovac and Rosemary Rowe on the Twitter account occasionally as well.
New to OneDegree.ca?
Welcome! We’re delighted you found us! OneDegree.ca is leading online publication about digital marketing, online
communications and social media — penned by some of Canada’s most
insightful and innovative internet marketers.
These are some of our most popular articles:
- What Do You Wish Your Agency Could Do?
- SEO Myths with WestJet’s Lyndsay Walker
- Alternate Reality Games – Playing with Marketing
- Canada’s Web 2.0 Pioneers
- Time to decode the mobile QR-code
- How Do You Manage Your Personal Brand?
- Facebook Keeps It Real – Commentary on Story2Oh
- BrandPower™: Everything That’s Wrong with Traditional Media
- 10 Facebook Tips for Professionals
- The Worst Social Media Ad Campaigns of 2007 (SXSW Coverage)
- Social Networking and The Key To Anne’s Diary…Biometrics
- Ten Viral Marketing Best Practices
- Everyone is all a’ Twitter – should your brand be?