Admission includes access to the main conference & tradeshow program for free. Interact with exhibitors and sponsors, attend and learn at the feature stage presentations, and more throughout the day.
SOHO-SME Ottawa 2008 includes:
- Keynote presentations to motivate, inspire and drive business success
- Seminars & Expert Panel Discussions to educate and inform businesses on key tools, resources and information (featuring 2007 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year finalists)
- Exhibits and Displays to connect businesses with the latest products, services and resources
- Networking Activities and Events allowing businesses to connect, make new contacts and build relationships
- Entrepreneur / CEO success stories and spotlights allowing attendees to learn and mirror some of Canada’s top business leaders
To learn more about SOHO-SME Ottawa 2008, visit the conference Web site. The schedule is being continually updated. Confirmed afternoon keynote: Kyle McDonald of One Red Paperclip fame!
One Degree readers get special pricing on registration, including a FREE tradeshow pass when they register online!