Toronto Urban Film Festival (TUFF) is an 8-day long public film festival on the TTC – the only one of
its kind in North America – featuring a different urban-themed program
of 1-minute films each day.
And your 1-minute film could be one of them if you win the TUFF/Trinity Square Video Pitch Award! But apply now – the deadline is Monday, May 5th!!
Here’s how it works:
- You send us a blurb about the 1-minute film you want to make (along with some info about yourself).
- If we select your idea, Trinity Square Video gives you $600 of in-kind support while you make your film (in Toronto).
- You make the great film that you said you were going to make.
- It plays as part of TUFF on the TTC and on our Website.
- Over 1 million people see it and think you rock.
- We pay you $150, and everyone is happy.
Email your short pitch and CV or bio to: A4C@torontourbanfilmfestival.com or visit http://www.torontourbanfilmfestival.com for more details. The TUFF festival runs from September 5 – 12,
2008, parallel to the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF).