eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit returns to the Toronto Marriott Eaton Centre Hotel, March 29 to April 1st, 2009.
Meet, network with and learn from market leaders at this second annual Canadian Summit dedicated to
improving online sales, marketing and communications results through
online marketing analytics.
The content line-up has expanded to five tracks where many of Canada’s top companies share successes, challenges and tales from the trenches:
- Content Rich: where online publishers, advertisers and marketers meet on measures.
- Communications, Public Service & Mission Driven: optimization of communications and content that informs, educates and influences.
- Online Marketing Analytics – Advance Series: case studies on A/B and multivariate testing and capturing customer loyalty, presented by companies that are winning by breaking new ground.
- Campaigns, Promotions and Ecommerce: improving conversion results through the KPI cycle – source referrals to onsite incentives, through the purchase process.
- Analytics on the Edge: latest advancements of new analytics technologies for communication, marketing and community.
This year’s Summit puts enhanced focus on defining value and success measures of social media, video and mobile marketing. The Summit features two days of foundational pre-conference workshops, two days of educations sessions and two days of post-conference training.
With Keynote Presentations by:
- Jim Sterne, Founder of eMetrics and the Web Analytics Association
- Shankar Mishra, Director Business Intelligence & Analytics, Travelocity Global
- Eric Pierni, Senior Marketing Manager, Kijiji (an eBay company)
- Simon Rodrigue, AVP eCommerce, Sears Canada
- Alain Tremblay, Associate Director Self-Serve Platform Marketing