Top Twitterers Who Referred People to OneDegree This Week
Remember, if you're on Twitter, you can follow us at @onedegreeideas
Thanks to Our Sponsors!
- PromoPosts: CommuneMedia tells us how to optimize landing page body text
- Upcoming Events: eMetrics Toronto – March 29-April 1
- Job Openings: Community Relations Manager at Brickworks Communications in Burlington, ON
Seen Around the Blogosphere
- AC Riley interviews the “main twit” at Deerhurst Resort to find out why and how they use social media tools
- Andrew Goodman rants about ads that nanotarget to the point of alienating all women, and nearly all men with money to invest.
- Jay Moonah updates the connection continuum he initially produced with Jose Leal and continues to update with feedback from his community
Heard on Twitter
- kimpittaway RT @timmcsorley National Film Board launches its new site today www.nfb.ca–tons of great free docs, animation about 2 hours ago from web
- Extravagant 2,695,205 – the number of articles in English on Wikipedia Source: TheFutureBuzz.com
- tamera Thinking about how many social tools one can successfully absorb into daily life while still being fully participatory offline
- jayrosen_nyu Guess: whitehouse.gov is slow, static, one way-ish because they have to prepare White House people for what it means to open and two-wayish.
- The CNN/Facebook partnership received a lot of attention this week. Some numbers on how many page views, live streams, and status updates it generated.
- Nice photostream of the inauguration festivities at the Canadian embassy in Washington from Connect2Canada