"When Social Media & Marketing Mix"
DM2 Events Presents: DIGIDAY: SOCIAL Conference on March 12 in New York City.
DIGIDAY: SOCIAL will provide attendees with the tools they need to understand and develop original ideas that tap into social media in a real and compelling way.
Social media can't make sense for every situation, so which ones lend themselves to use of social media and which don't? Presenter Scott Monty, Digital & Multimedia Communications Manager at Ford Motor Company, will kick off the day and address this fundamental issue of whether social media and marketing really mix upfront.
Mr. Monty's keynote will be followed by these and other highlights in the agenda:
- Keynote Panel with Marketers, Publishers and Insiders: Defining Social Media as Engagement Marketing
- Social Media Spotlight Presentation with Sang Kim, CEO, Ripple6: How are marketers and publishers together leveraging the enormous power of social networks beyond traditional media opportunities?
- Content Keynote Case Study – Valeh Vakili, SVP, Sales Strategy & Operations, MySpace
- Brand Keynote Case Study – Don Steele, VP, Digital Marketing, MTVN (MTV Networks) Entertainment Group
- Social Audience Measurement & Metrics Round Table
- What Are You Doing Right Now (What Are You Buying)? Top buyers and brands will give you the inside line on where the good money is really being spent in today's vice grip economy.
The half-day format of the conference is designed specifically to serve today's ultra-busy top executives and their equally busy schedules.
DIGIDAY: SOCIAL is being paired with a sister event, DIGIDAY: MOBILE, taking place at the same location during the morning. The joint cocktail party at the end of the day will bring both social and mobile attendees together to meet and network.
Date: March 12, 2009
Conference Time: 12:30pm – 5:30pm
Cocktail Reception Time: 5:30pm
Location: W Hotel
541 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Phone: (212) 755-1200