Date: Wednesday, February 20th 2008
Time: (arrive early for a drink) 5:45pm & 1st Case @ 6:15pm
Location: The Lamplighter at 210 Abbott Street, Vancouver, BC
CaseCamp is a marketing-oriented unconference where the content of sessions is controlled by participants, rather than event organizers. Presenters share case studies of their work (good, bad, ugly, lessons learned, etc.) and then a lively discussion ensues during a Q&A period. If you are in the room, you are a participant. Ask questions, share perspectives, create new ideas. The goal is to create a commons for discussion, learning, and networking between all participants.
Best of all, it’s open to anyone and completely free!
- Thao Ngo – Marqui – Case study of the marketing campaign cycle: Run. Optimize. Repeat.
- David Gratton – Donat Group – MTV’s Virtual Lower East Side (vLES.com) Project.
- Alan Bedingfield – Smak – Future Shop Circle of Excellence 2007
- Chris Goward – WiderFunnel –
"Increasing the Conversion Rate for ___Insert Web Marketer Here____ by __Insert Huge Percent Here__;
Or… "Sure you have a lot of visitors.. but do they buy anything?"
Or… "How to Win Customers and Influence Web Visitors"
- Colleen Coplick – 99directions – Twitter. What the heck is it, why you want to be there & how to use it for you & your clients.
- Bruce Byfield – Working with the free software media and communities.
For more info or to sign up, check out the CaseCamp Vancouver 3 wiki.