The 2009 CMA National Convention and Showcase Forum, Canada’s largest marketing convention, will be in Toronto, April 27-29, 2009. Join us at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre to mix, mingle and learn with marketers from across North America.
Keynote sessions are by some of the most interesting and dynamic speakers on marketing and “what’s next”, including:
- Rohit Bhargava, Author of Personality Not Included and Senior Vice-President, Strategy & Marketing, Ogilvy 360 Digital Influence
- Bryan Eisenberg, Co-Founder, FutureNow, Inc. and New York Times Best-Selling Author of Waiting for Your Cat To Bark?
- Charlene Li, Thought Leader, Co-author of Groundswell and Founder, Altimeter Group
- Clay Shirky, Adjunct Professor, Graduate Interactive Telecommunications Program, New York University (NYU), and Author of Here Comes Everybody
- Peter Tortorici, CEO, GroupM Entertainment Worldwide
Concurrent sessions include presentations on:
- Sales and Marketing: Are you aligned or are you behind?
- High Performance Search Marketing
- Communicating Visually During Difficult Times: 5 Visual Trends for the Future
- Corporate Reputation, Not Regulation: The Case for Creating a Culture of Privacy
- The Consumerology Report – a Research-Based Approach to Better Understanding Consumer Behaviour
- Connecting The Dots – Trade Shows, Street Marketing, Event Sponsorship with Increased Sales and Profits
- Brand Is More About What You Do Than What You Say
- Customer Chatter: Measuring word-of-mouth effects in loyalty programs
- Recession Proof Your Direct Marketing Plan
- Know Your E-mail ROI: Making the case for e-mail marketing
- B2B Marketing in the Age of Cloud Computing
Register for the CMA’s National Convention over at the CMA’s site!