Register by April 17th to take advantage of the Early Bird Rate!
Go behind the search box at Search Engine Strategies Toronto, June 8-10 at the Sheraton Centre.
At SES Toronto, we will deconstruct the strategies and tactics behind SEO/SEM and give you the lowdown on what works and what's out.
Learn everything you need to know about search from seasoned professionals:
- Learn how search engines rank web pages and how you can optimize yours to out-rank your competitors.
- Discover methods of link building that keep your brand in front of potential customers.
- Increase traffic via organic listings, adhere to search engine guidelines and avoid "spam" penalties.
- Learn to rank better with pay-per-click advertising and how to do it right.
- Improve user experience by testing and tuning landing pages to ensure high conversion rates.
- Use analytics to track performance and generate maximum ROI using free and paid software.
- Network with peers and experts to learn the latest tips and trends in the search marketing industry.
Whether you’re a search beginner or a search geek, what you learn at SES Toronto will add to your digital marketing arsenal and help grow your business online. For more about the conference and to register online, visit the Search Engine Strategies site.
OneDegree.ca readers – receive 15% off the registration fee when you enter code CA15ODC. Register now!