Thanks to Our Sponsors!
- Our lead sponsor this month is eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit in Toronto and SMX Search Analytics in Toronto. They are being held March 29 to April 1.
- The Art of Sales happens in Toronto on March 26 and we're giving away a pair of tickets!
- DIGIDAY: SOCIAL is taking place March 12, in New York.
- CommuneMedia show us why writing your headline first is the smartest thing you can do.
- ThinData gives us the second half of 10 Tips to grow your list of email subscribers!
- Sheridan College in Oakville is looking for an Online Marketing Manager.
Seen Around the Blogosphere
- Seth Godin quote of the week: "Authenticity, for me, is doing what you promise, not "being who you are"." Read the post.
- There was a dust up this week over the Facebook Terms of Service. Watch the ladies of the I'm Just Sayin' Show give a six-minute summary of the issues in their video podcast.
- The CRTC is holding hearings about regulating the Internet. Michael Geist is publishing daily updates. His Smart Pipes vs. Dumb Pipes is a good read.
- Eye Candy: The Golden Age of Advertising: 1950s – 1970s on Flickr
- White Paper: Five Digital Trends to Watch for 2009 from Steve Rubel and Edelman Digital
This Week's Video Meme
- Obama came to Ottawa this week. To mark the occasion, watch Obama's Elf. It is 19-seconds of awesome. (via Drawn! The Illustration and Cartooning Blog)